- Global stocks once again outperformed the U.S. Bond in 3Q2017.
- Both Emerging and International Developed regions outperformed the U.S. stock market with Emerging Markets outperforming Developed ones
- Commodities outperformed the U.S. Bond and U.S. Stocks in 3Q2017, while Real Estate returns lagged other broad markets
- Brazil, Russia, and Chile were among the strongest performers for the third quarter of 2017
- Grece, Indonesia, and Israel were among the worst performers.
- Developed Markets
- Emerging Markets
- Silver and Gold