- Global stocks once again outperformed the U.S. Bond in 2Q2017.
- Both Emerging and International Developed regions outperformed the U.S. stock market once again with Developed Markets outperforming Emerging ones
- Commodities had a negative return, while Real Estate returns lagged other broad markets
- Greece, Austria, and Turkey were among the strongest performers for the second quarter of 2017
- U.S. Energy, Brazil, and Russia were among the worst performers.
- Developed Markets
- Emerging Markets
- Silver and Gold